Clean and designed for usability this is a fitness app that motivates the user so they can get things done regardless of procrastination.
Fitlock uses a non stop alarm that will only turn off when the user has completed a set fitness task thus creating Extrinsic Motivation.
Two Week Sprint:
Create an original app idea for the 19-33 year old market and pitch it to stakeholders.
Using the goal directed design approch create a high fidelity prototype and present it to stakeholders
Conduct user testing and iterate on design. Present changes to stakeholders
Created idea and conducted presentations
Lead team through Goal Directed Design process
Designed high-fidelity prototype in XD
1. Push workouts farther
2. add more leg workouts
1. Wants to work on legs but hates doing it
2. Doesn’t push himself enough
1. Incorperate fitness into busy lifestyle
2. Quit saying “Maybe Tomorrow"
1. Not enough time for typical fitness
2. Life and Family gets in the way
3. Lack of motivation
1. Get out of bed on time
2. jump start my day
1. Drowsy / Low engird
2. Spends too much time in bed after alarm